ADHESIVES, GLUES AND SEALANTS
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user.
What types of cookies using this website?
• Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: These cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
• Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management of the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the service olicitado based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observation of your browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
It is also possible that by visiting a website or opening an email where an ad or promotional material regarding our products or services to be installed in your browser a cookie that helps us later show advertising related to the search you have made is released, develop control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, look what time, etc.
Applications used for navigation information, audience measurement and analysis are:
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may be unable to access some of the services and that your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser: